Returns and exchanges
FOR ITALY ORDERS
Items can be returned and then fully refunded.
The return procedure must be carried out independently via THIS LINK
The return for all orders in Italy is free.
Once the goods have been received, you will be refunded the full amount of the purchased products excluding the shipping costs incurred during the purchase. If there are no shipping costs in your order, the full amount paid will be refunded.
FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE ITALY
To request a return, the first thing to do is to contact us by email at this address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- the order number
- the address of the collection
- the reason for the return request.
The shipping costs incurred by ShopForCycling will be deducted from the total amount of the returned products as indicated below:
- EUROPE: € 16.90
- EXTRA EEC: € 26.90
1. Once the return request phase has been completed, you will be sent the waybill to be applied to the package to be returned. For Italian orders you can independently download the waybill directly from the return request portal.
2. Pack the goods properly in the original packaging in order to guarantee the integrity of both the product and the packaging, so that the product cannot be damaged during transport. Remember to include in the package also the copy of the receipt and the attached receipt that you find inside the package.
3. Once the return has been received, the products will be subjected to an accurate check to ensure that they meet the return conditions. At the slightest sign of use of the garment, the return will not be accepted.
4. Within 2/3 days of receipt of the goods, once the conditions of the product have been checked and the inspection passed, the refund will be issued with the same system used for payment.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNED PRODUCTS: To proceed with the return it is necessary that the products are in perfect condition, without any signs of use or washing, with their original box and / or bags, labels, instructions and everything that was included in the original packaging. They must therefore be in the same state of purchase. ShopForCycling is recommended to always read the labels and instructions attached to the products.
If you need to change an item for the wrong size, you can return the product through the return procedure and place a new order by purchasing the correct size.
The item returned with the wrong size will be fully refunded and you can proceed with a new order.
It is our care to always check the products before packing them.
However, if you find a defect in the product, within 10 days of receipt, please contact us to point out the problem in order to evaluate together if it can be solved without the return.
In the event that the product must be returned because it is defective, the customer can choose to receive a product identical or equivalent to the one previously purchased, or a different product of equal value.
It is possible to receive a refund of the total value of the product.
If ShopForCycling finds that the product is really defective, the cost of the return shipment is borne by ShopForCycling.
The shipment of the new chosen product is paid by ShopForCycling.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically by the system and you can preview how much they will be in the \ "Shopping cart \" box.
Shipping costs are set according to the area:
ITALY: € 15> € 6.90
EUROPE: € 30> € 16.90
EXTRA EEC: € 40> € 26.90
Shipping is FREE for:
ITALY: orders over € 79.00.
EUROPE: orders over € 149.00.
EXTRA EU: orders over € 199.00.
Shipping with express delivery (1/2 working days)
For urgent deliveries, a shipping service is offered in 1/2 working days (from Monday to Friday): from when the goods are delivered to the courier, they will be delivered within the following 24 / 48h except for problems due to the courier himself. Times may vary and the service may not be available for remote areas, islands or in the case of bulky products.
For NON-EU countries: Shipments of goods to customers residing outside the European Community (non-EU) are to be understood net of VAT and customs duties. Local VAT and any customs duties will be charged to the recipient and will be requested by the shipper during the delivery of the goods.
Orders received on the website www.shopforcycling.com will be processed within 24-48 working hours from receipt of payment depending on availability.
* For Assos and Santini products, orders will be processed within the next 24 working hours from receipt of payment for products with stock in the local warehouse while 5/6 working days for products with off-site stock.
Shopforcycling.com also supports shipping to your work address, so if it is more convenient for you, you can indicate this when completing the order.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or Italian holidays will be processed starting from the next working day.
Our site uses the latest technologies available in order to protect, protect and process your payment data in maximum security.
The Shop For Cycling e-commerce platform has several payment channels:
- Credit card
- SCALAPAY: If you buy with Scalapay you will receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be transferred to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize this transfer.
For payments by credit card, the following circuits are available: Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, PostePay.
The payment gateways we use guarantee the protection standards of sensitive data. For us at Shop For Cycling it is of fundamental importance to offer you the opportunity to make your purchases in a protected and safe environment.