- Ruber Toe rubber toe to improve foot comfort
- Micro-cut tongue for added comfort
- SR17 sole
- Sidi Tecno 3 System rotary locks
- Lighter and more performing, the new Sidi MTB sole is made of nylon with PU inserts. The shape of the inserts has been designed for mountain biking, allows an excellent grip, facilitates the dispersion of mud and gives the right stability. The central insert marked with the Sidi writing acts as an anti-slip, practical (useful) especially for the less experienced. The toe, the area of greatest wear (especially) when walking, can be replaced with screws and always offers the possibility of mounting crampons to improve traction on particularly muddy ground. RS17 represents the maximum result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexion for walking.
- MicroTech coating. This material has the characteristics of resistance, stability, lightness, breathability, water repellency and eco-compatibility, it is produced with a "Water-Tech" water treatment. Lower environmental impact, lower harmful emissions into the air, into the workplace.
- The TECNO-3 mechanism allows you to close the shoe in its entire length, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot and thus obtaining a personalized fit. The reliable, fully replaceable SIDI locking systems have been improved thanks to a new type of cable, which allows quick adjustment with extreme ease. Like most of the mechanisms used by Sidi, the TECNO-3 lever is robust and replaceable. (Soft Instep 4) which dissipates pressure and adjusts over the top of the instep.