Sidi MTB Dust TECNO-3 SYSTEM shoes Allows you to close the shoe in its entire length, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot and thus obtaining a personalized fit. The reliable, completely replaceable Sidi locking systems have been improved thanks to a new type of cable, which allows quick adjustment with extreme ease.
- TECNO-3 SYSTEM composes the fit over the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit. SIDI's famously reliable and replaceable latches are enhanced by a brand new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments.
- The HEEL CUP is integrated, newly designed and lightweight, reinforced to avoid deformation after prolonged strain and pressure.
- Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes the foot while pedaling. The reflex inserts on the heel guarantee greater safety for the athlete on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclist in conditions of poor visibility.
- The top of the toe is rubberized to resist and deflect impacts from stones or debris while cycling. It is made with non-slip rubber.
MTB SR17 sole:
- Lighter and more performing, the new Sidi MTB sole is made of nylon with PU (polyurethane) inserts. The shape of the tread of the sole has been specially designed for mountain biking, allows a good grip, facilitates the dispersion of mud and provides the right stability. The central insert with the Sidi logo acts as an anti-slip and is practical and useful especially for less experienced users. The tip more subject to wear, especially when walking, can be replaced by screws and still offers the possibility of mounting crampons to improve traction on particularly muddy terrain. SR17 represents the maximum result in terms of stiffness for pedaling and flexion for walking.