Returns and exchanges
1.Access the reserved area of the site by entering your account credentials. Enter the \"Order history\" section and send your exchange request through the dedicated section in the order detail. You have 14 days from sending the order to request it. Wait for Shop For Cycling to accept the change request, which usually takes place in 2/3 working days.
2. Properly pack the goods in the original packaging in order to guarantee the integrity of both the product and the packaging during transport. Also include a copy of the proof of purchase / invoice / tax receipt in the package. Products received without proof of purchase will not be accepted.
3. Write your NAME, SURNAME, ADDRESS externally to the package and indicate as recipient: CESARE RIZZARDI - Via E. Fermi, 299 21030 - Grantola (Varese) Italy.
4. Send the package by post or courier according to your preferences; shipping costs are borne exclusively by the customer. We recommend a standard shipping service with tracking as the sender will be responsible for any damage, non-delivery or delays.
5. Once received in the shop, the products will be subjected to an accurate check to satisfy the return conditions. At the slightest sign of use the return is not accepted.
6. A refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the goods, after inspection.
In the case of items purchased with the wrong size / size, the goods are exchanged with shipping costs charged to the customer, both for the return of the item and for the new product.
The shipping costs of the new article are € 5.90 for Italy, € 14.90 for Europe and € 24.90 Extra EEC.
It is possible to change the purchased product if it respects the conditions of return and therefore is not damaged and / or used and is returned with intact original labels and packaging.
If promotional codes have been used in the returned order, they will no longer be reusable.
In case of receipt of goods that do not comply with the conditions of return or damaged due to incorrect use by the customer, the refund is denied, with subsequent re-shipment of the goods paid by the customer.
If you benefited from a promotion at the time of purchase, check the terms and conditions of the promotion.
SIZE CHANGES MUST BE REQUIRED ONLY THROUGH THE SPECIAL AREA DEDICATED INSIDE THE RESERVED AREA OF THE SITE.
The refund method will be agreed with Shop For Cycling by choosing one of the available payment methods: PayPal or bank transfer.
The shipping costs incurred by ShopForCycling will be deducted from the total order amount as indicated below:
ITALY: € 5.90
EUROPE: € 14.90
EXTRA EEC: € 24.90
We always check the products before packing them.
If, however, you find a defect in the product, within 10 days of receipt, please contact us to point out the problem in order to evaluate together if it can be resolved without the return.
In the event that the product must be returned because it is defective, the customer can choose to receive a product identical or equivalent to that previously purchased, or a different product but of equal value.
It is possible to receive a refund of the total value of the product. The cost of returning the product is charged to the customer.
The shipment of the new product chosen is paid by Shop For Cycling.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated by the system and you can preview how much they will amount in the \"Shopping cart\" box.
Shipping costs are set according to the area:
ITALY: € 15> € 5.90
EUROPE: € 30> € 14,90
EXTRA EEC: € 40> € 24.90
Shipping is FREE for:
ITALY: orders over € 79.00.
EUROPE: orders over € 149.00.
EXTRA EU: orders over € 149.00.
Shipping with express delivery (1/2 working days)
For urgent deliveries, a shipping service is offered in 1/2 working days (from Monday to Friday): from when the goods are delivered to the courier, it will be delivered within the next 24 / 48h except for problems due to the courier itself. Times may vary and the service may not be available for remote areas, islands or for bulky products.
For non-EU countries: Shipments of goods direct to customers residing outside the European Community (outside the EU) are to be understood net of VAT and customs duties. Local VAT and any customs duties will be borne by the recipient and will be requested by the shipper during the delivery of the goods.
Orders received on the website www.shopforcycling.com will be processed within 24-72 hours of receiving payment depending on availability.
The delivery by the courier takes place between 24 and 48 hours, so worry that someone is at home to receive the order on the days when the shipment is expected.
Shopforcycling.com also supports shipping to your work address, therefore, if it is more convenient for you, you can indicate it when completing the order.
* For Assos and Santini products, orders will be processed within the next 24 hours from receipt of payment for products with stock in the local warehouse and 5/6 working days for products with off-site stock.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or during Italian holidays will be processed from the first following working day.
By placing the order before 12.00 (GMT +1) at work, from Monday to Friday, we guarantee the delivery of the package to the courier on the same day. In case of holidays, or changes to the order, delivery is postponed to the first useful working day.
In case of shipment by courier, an e-mail will be sent at the time of shipment, indicating the shipping number through which it will be possible to follow the progress on the courier's website.
Shop For Cycling prepares the goods contained in the order and entrusts them to the courier with the original packaging of the manufacturer or with cardboard boxes suitably closed with adhesive tape or with waterproof padded envelopes or with sealed plastic bags.
The times for entrusting the products to the courier are published next to each article and also vary according to the payment method chosen.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
1. that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the courier's accompanying document;
2. that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or altered. No liability is accepted for any damage to the package during transport.
3. In the event of any discrepancy, the same must be reported and confirmed within seven days through the ticket system dedicated to customer service on the shopforcycling.com website. The goods must however be checked within seven days of receipt of the same. Any hidden anomalies must be reported. Any report received after the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
- Delays or delivery problems: in case of problems or delays, we recommend contacting the customer service of the competent branch of the courier responsible for delivery.
- Delivery to others: often some shipments that are not delivered, while tracking results, are collected by family members or neighbors, so please check before reporting missing deliveries.
- Internal error: in the event that one of the products of the order is not in the package, or is not the one ordered, please notify us promptly in order to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- In the event that the delivery is not successful (for example due to the incorrect address / telephone number and unavailability even after contact attempts) and the shipment returns back to Shopforcycling, the return costs will be charged. The costs for a further return are always charged to the customer.
- Damaged item: if the products received are damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt with references to the order and possibly with pictures. Our customer service will assist you quickly to resolve the situation.
Our site uses the latest technologies available in order to protect, protect and process your payment data in maximum security.
The Shop For Cycling e-commerce platform has several payment channels:
- PayPal (with credit card)
- Bank transfer
For credit card payments, the following circuits are available: Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, PostePay.
The payment gateways managed by us (Paypal and Payplug) manage the standards of protection of sensitive data. For us at Shop For Cycling, it is of fundamental importance to offer the possibility to carry out your purchases in a protected and safe environment.